Senior Project Manager, IC PMO.
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
• Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
• Successfully initiate, plan, execute and close all project deliverables as committed
• Ensure project definition documents are prepared and maintained
• Publish project plans and schedules as needed
• Ensure the schedules of the various constituencies involved are coordinated, and the multiple sub-project plans are consolidated into one master project schedule for project tracking
• Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities
• Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects and scope Identification and resolution of issues
• Prepare, publish and communicate project status, including input into the designated tracking systems
• Advise corporate management on all perceived risks to the successful completion of the project, and obtain decisions and approval from management on changes to project scope, design, schedule and cost
• Timely escalation of issues and risks to the project review board and taking responsibility to resolve project issues
• Coordinate project team meetings
• Coordinate and track dependencies for the successful completion of the project
• Facilitate dispute resolution
• Establish strong vendor/customer relationship. Communicate status to customers regularly and ensure that we have a clear understanding of their requirements
• Represent AMS in a professional manner to all supported customers. Ensure clarity in communication and follow-up of all actions
• Communicate regularly with internal and external customers as appropriate in order to ensure the delivery of high quality service and system support
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage the relationships with all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to mini...