Category Manager (m/f/d).
As Category Manager (m/f/d) in Berlin, you will be responsible for the expansion and development of one of the two subcategories “Pet Supplies & Household” or “Sports & Outdoor” of the Home & Living Private Label. In this position, you develop and design an attractive and customer-oriented product range.
• To carry out market, trend and competitor analysis to identify new, attractive products and product groups, thus creating the basis for market-oriented assortment management with the aim of consistent product range expansion
• To develop, optimize and expand your product range through continuous product range analysis and monitoring of sales results
• To coordinate and ensure the procurement of new potential products in close cooperation with our Merchandising- and Quality Management-team in China
• In the context of Inventory Management, to control the international flow of goods and ensure the availability of products in close cooperation with our Supply Chain Management team
• To ensure high – standard content creation for the listings on various international marketplaces in close cooperation with our Graphics- and Content Management-team
• To support the Marketing department with the conception and implementation of product-related Marketing and control the success of implemented measures
In this pivotal position, you act as a link between different departments. These include: Merchandising in our Hong Kong office, Marketing, Product Data Management, Quality Management, Customer Service and Logistics in Berlin.
Our client is an owner-managed, self-financed and profitable company from its beginning with a clear vision. We offer you an exciting and responsible position in our grown-up startup. You will work with a great deal of personal responsibility in a young, award-winning company that promotes and demands participation and commitment.
What else awaits you:
• A work environment that offers you ...