Internship Entrepreneur-in-Residence (m/f/d) in Startup.
Dieser Job ist auch trotz COVID-19 weiterhin relevant.
You will have the chance to be part of a growing company, directly influencing its success and its future. You are working side-to-side with the founders on the most pressing issues. You will learn what it means to build a successful company from scratch, which includes sales, marketing, finance, operations, HR and management tasks. For this you must connect your curiosity, our common vision, the client's pains and your understanding of current internet technologies. Doing so you will play a key role in disrupting a dormant multi-billion market
What are your responsibilities?
• Consulting: Help us grow our sales business successfully by identifying new concepts and strategies and being responsible for the implementation of those
• Strategy: Work on business-critical projects, evaluate their strategic importance and grow the company into new geographical markets
• Venture excellence: Be responsible for managing and improving the operational processes, incl. management of a small team
• Investor relations: Prepare and to conduct investor meetings
What are we looking for?
• You have a passion for startups and want to prepare for your own adventure down the road
• You do not care about rules nor corporate politics — you want to challenge status quo and get things done fast
• You are visionary and analytically very strong and can speak English and German fluently
• You naturally break problems apart into their components and excel at connecting topics from many different domains
• You have a positive can-do attitude, love having multiple projects running simultaneously and getting your hands dirty (did we mention we are building a startup?)
• You have had some work experience within consulting, sales or in startups. Also, we expect outstanding academic credentials
What can we offer you?
• Make your startup dream a reality as you shape one of the...