Regional Medical Advisor.
We are now recruiting for an experienced MSL/Regional Medical Advisor for Bavaria who will support with the progression of our R&D regime and lead country specific product launch. As we are a smaller organisation, the candidate must be creative, collaborative, flexible and have the ability to complete projects autonomously.
As a smaller but growing company, you can expect a dynamic workplace where you will be given the opportunity to take control of the direction of the business and lead by example – Our established team are committed to moving the business forward and we look for someone who enjoys the atmosphere of a rapidly growing business.
We can offer a competitive salary of up to €120,000 depending on experience, as well as a competitive package and interesting growth opportunities for the future.
For further details, please call on +49 30 76758 0485 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in confidence.
• Responsibility for delivering Medical and Scientific communication to KOLs and other stakeholders in the region of Bavaria and Austria
• Build relationships, identifying and working with KOLs in the region in Hemato-Oncology
• Collaborate with leadership to inform the Medical Affairs strategy
• Organise advisory board meetings
• Liaise with Medical Affairs and Clinical Operations departments for investigator-initiated studies
• Provide training for internal and external colleagues and partners
• Support European partners (Marketing/Distributors) through scientific training and providing product advice
• Work collaboratively through the company including with Commercial, Clinical, Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory and other functions
• Contribute to the development of informational materials
• Must have a MSc, PhD, PharmD or MD
• Ability to travel to appointments, meetings, and conferences on a frequent and regular basis
• At least 3 years within Medical Affai...