FLSmidth, a leading supplier of equipment and services to the global cement and mining
industries is looking for a
for our entity FLSmidth GmbH based in Leoben. The job incumbent is responsible for communicating with customer and ensuring correct documentation quality for all planned and on-going mining projects. The position reports to the Direct of Project Management in Leoben.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
• Support Project Manager for ensuring a smooth communication with Russian speaking customers
• Ensure professional documentation controls is being used in project
• Translation of official documentation towards customer
• Organize and moderate meetings with customer
• University degree in, industrial engineering or equivalent is preferred
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience international project
• Russian and English (German would be a benefit)
• Experience in project management
• Experience in working with western companies
• Mining process experience would be a benefit
• Ability to interact with colleagues at all levels throughout the company
• Well-structured way of working
• Work permit for Austria
WE ARE OFFERING:
• Team spirit and open mind for intercultural communication
• Excellent working conditions
• An intensive induction training
• Strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently and to work in team
• An attractive salary package (minimum pay for this position 56.500 EUR / year, willingness to pay more depending on education and experience)
Please apply online!
FLSmidth is the leading supplier of engineering, equipment and service solutions to customers in the mining and cement industries. Being more than 11,700 employees working across over 60 countries, we combine unique process knowledge on projects, products and services to meet our customers’ need for innovation, digitalization and sustainable productivity.
Since 1882, FLSmidth has challenged conventio...