Operation Manager (Sales) (m/f/d).
At Concentrix, we are a global provider of world-class customer service with 230.000 employees around the world. We also have offices throughout Europe and work hand in hand across borders. We are a diverse team of new recruits, career changers and experts who work together in our call centres for a wide range of industries.
We are looking for a
Operation Manager (Sales) (m/f/d) LOCATION: BERLIN
The Operations Manager I is responsible for optimize program operations with a focus on process management, key strategic initiatives and service/funnel optimization.
This position is also responsible for ensuring Client Service Level Agreement and financial expectations are achieved.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Optimize program operations with a focus on process management, key strategic initiatives per quarter and service/funnel optimization; ensure basics are always in place and operations manager proactively brings ideas and tangible actions to improve the business and performance
• Walk the walk – Ensure agreed deliverables are met on time and in the right quality
• Regular coaching and development of the team lead group are indispensable to provide consistent messaging, coaching, performance management, and prioritization of tasks of all teams. It is expected from the operations manager to ensure the performance corridor of different markets is very narrow, and performance is as consistent as possible across markets within the same program
• Proactively share existing bottlenecks and challenges with quantified impact on operations to allow appropriate prioritization
• Managing the scheduling and chairing of all account review meetings and work with client´s applicable manager(s) and/or dedicated operations lead(s) to review daily, weekly, and monthly operations and performance
• Proactively update and flag to Client emerging issues and offer actions to mitigate but also proactively share best practices to driv...