Senior Project Engineer (f/m/d).
FLSmidth, a leading supplier of equipment and services to the global cement and mining industries is looking for a
for our entity FLSmidth GmbH based in Leoben.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Ensures the team's delivery on technical engineering project execution on medium to large scale industrial multi-system projects and potentially smaller scope Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) projects
• Ensures that technical requirements of the project are met in engineering design and the creation of deliverables according to Specifications
• Interfaces with the customer to address and collaborate on all project technical matters
• Oversees and coordinates the development of engineering design and documentation by internal and external resources and reports on a regular basis about progress and cost
• Ensures the quality of engineering deliverables and documentation is acceptable to all stakeholders
• Prepares layouts, specifications and instructions necessary for preparation of detailed production drawings
• Oversees and coordinates equipment selection and supply with external vendors and suppliers
• Manages the change request process for all technical issues
• Collaborates and communicates with other operational groups, including but not limited to Project Management, Procurement and Quality
• Promotes a culture of personal and team safety, including others who may be affected by the company's operational activities
• Technical education (preferable mechanical engineering (HTL, FH, TU, MUL) and experience within Project engineering
• Familiar with concept design, calculation and detailing for in mechanical components and steel structures
• Experience in Plant Construction Applications or in the Bulk Solids Handling Sector preferred
• Strong exposure to 2D and 3D design projects
• Capability to lead Project engineering team
• Well-structured way of working
• Strong sense of responsibility, ability to wor...