Senior Business Analyst (m/f/x).
Join a successful, dynamic financial institution, being a top banking group in Austria that render their services in Central and Eastern Europe. With over 50.000 employees, they built their own unique culture that combines entrepreneurial commitment with personal life planning.
To reinforce their multicultural and Agile team, we are now looking for a:
Senior Business Analyst (m/f/x)
• In charge of the end-to-end internal integration of regulative data requirements in cooperation with other teams and specialists
• Efficient solution-oriented transfer of new regulatory reporting requirements (e.g. of ECB or OeNB) to the regulatory reporting platforms
• Assisting business experts with ad hoc analyses within the reporting processes
• Establishment of a Business Analysis Chapter within the regulatory reporting system to establish a standard-setting and to facilitate cooperation and knowledge exchange
• Taking part in seminars organized by the OeNB or the external server provider AUREP
• University degree with focus on Business Administration, - Economics, Informatics or a similar vocational training
• Affinity and strong interest in information technology
• Work experience as a business analyst in the context of data processing
• Interest and experience with processes, products and technologies of the banking domain
• Skilled with requirements and processes related to regulatory reporting (e.g. AnaCredit, GMP)
• Experienced with software solutions for regulatory reporting (ABACUS) and with agile methodologies
• Good understanding of different data-related tools (SQL, Excel)
• Ability to work well in an international, interdisciplinary environment with excellent communication skills
• A professional, solution-oriented and independent working mind-set
• High level of German and English
• Working in a motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Europe
• Flexible working ...