Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Job ID: # - Posted: 2 years ago
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? This Games Studio can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. They have great support from their parent company and an uncompromising commitment to remain a top quality AAA development studio.
Working with the AI team, your primary focus will be on implementing and maintaining the various AI systems for a AAA title that has achieved great success and a huge following. As an AI programmer you will work iteratively and in close collaboration with other programmers, designers, artists and testers to realize AAA features and systems for multiple platforms using their powerful in-house engine.
You will be part of a friendly team working in a client/server environment and be expected to craft high quality scalable solutions with performance, memory and bandwidth taken into account.
This is a full time position and will require relocation to Sweden. No contract or ‘remote’ options available.
• Design, implement and iterate on new and existing AI systems and features
• C++ programming
• Client/Server networking
• Performance awareness in algorithms as well as in memory and bandwidth usage
• Development in a multithreaded environment
• Collaborate with other teams to craft the best player experience possible
To suit this position, you have a passion and dream for building great games. You value quality in everything you do and have a good attention to detail. You consider yourself a natural teammate that is motivated, passionate and a skilled game developer.
Skills and experience:
• Experience with client/server architectures and multiplayer game programming
• Ability to accurately predict task duration and understand dependencies
• Proven professional Pro...