Chief Product Officer.
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
• As responsible business leader and core member of the management you will identify relevant new ideas, business potentials and objectives for the global DCMN product strategy
• You will be in charge of the design & improvement of product processes and product roadmap and connect with several stakeholders
• You understand our customers & the market and will decide on the direction of our products, define KPIs for customer satisfaction and product success
• You will constantly improve product & tech workflows and ensure technical feasibility together with the CTO
• You will lead UX design and ensure consistent workflows in our products
• You will be a role model & ambassador for DCMN values and will empower people to become the best version of themselves by using systematic and applicable leadership methods.
• 10+ years of experience in high ranking product management positions, excellent understanding of the market, competition, industry trends and client’s needs
• You are familiar with agile environments and with scaling organisations
• Exceptional leadership and mentoring skills to support and develop Product Owners and good understanding of the needs of software developers and their relationship with product
• Great communication skills and the ability to convince and complement the company's management with respect to product development
• The personal and professional well-being of others are equally important to you as are numerical business results, you definitely see value and no conflict between using data while being creative