Chief Technology Officer.
We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company.
• Build tech strategy and roadmap: You’ll be responsible for unu’s technology roadmap and operations in line with the product roadmap and our internal systems infrastructure.
• Leadership: Lead, advise and counsel our technology teams (50+ people) across all disciplines ranging from Mechanical Engineering, Embedded Engineering, Software Engineering, and Infrastructure & Site Reliability Engineering. You’re responsible for the technological success of the organization, you should be an example in terms of leadership, strategic thinking and product development know-how.
• Execute the product roadmap: You’ll be the main driver behind technical research & development thriving for innovation and committed to delivery according to the Product Roadmap.
• Manage development and deployment activities: You are responsible to ensure clarity on targets, budgets & performance of your team and have to strive for engineering excellence within your division as well as in collaboration with others. You will be measured by the efficiency and the accuracy of your teams’ activities. We aim at a professional technology division with strong development processes, a high work ethic and level of documentation while keeping an intense drive for innovation and agility around development.
• You will be held accountable for reliability, compliance, security and the safety of our technology and systems.
• You are responsible for planning, risk management and reporting for all development activities at unu.
• You’ll be in charge of the headcount budget for all technical teams.
• Strategic decision making: To enable the company to prosper and to successfully deliver on its full potential, you will have to judiciously evaluate and decide, which activities truly add value, and do make-or-buy decisions.
• You have transformed strategy into clear objectives, team deliverables and bu...