FPGA/ VHDL Design Engineer (Medical Devices, Munich, 65k+).
Are you an FPGA/ VHDL programmer with a passion for medical devices?
Optimus Search is currently looking for new hardware design engineers to fill a role with our client based in Munich. They are a medical devices company that offers freedom and responsibility in this versatile R&D position.
• Development, integration and testing (aka 'full-life-cycle'development).
• Working closely with the medical experts to design FPGAs for signal acquisition/ processing for the purposes of 3D reconstruction.
• Total responsibility for project management in terms of documentation and certification for medical requirements.
• Programming Languages: VHDL (required) and Python, C, MATLAB (nice to have)
• Solid experience developing FPGAs is a mandatory prerequisite.
• Comfort with Hardware in Loop testing (HiL).
• Excellent understanding of signal processing (especially for medical imaging purposes) and strong circuitry design skills.
• Fluency in English is required.
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity as this position is urgent. Apply now while you still can!
Please apply via the job ad or e-mail your CV directly to email@example.com