BU Head Oncology.
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
• Ensuring strategies and activities are developed and executed in alignment with GSKs high ethics and compliance standards and all applicable local legal requirements and regulations.
• Analyzing market situation, trends and dynamics, including competitors and determine appropriate commercial approaches including pricing strategies at an account and national level as well as pre and post launch activities
• Developing and achieving approved and agreed financial and strategic targets for commercial operations, managing and achieving revenues as well as operational expenses.
• Driving sales of GSK brands by effectively communicating the value and the appropriate use of our portfolio of therapeutic products
• Promoting and detailing the value of GSK products to target groups, communicating the key messages to all applicable customers with an impact in the prescribing of GSK medications or the access of GSK brands to patients
• Building and maintaining productive, professional relationships with customers and stakeholders to ensure the promotion of both GSK therapies and company image
• Recruiting and building a high performing and competitive team in oncology; leading and managing team, demonstrating clear leadership, setting clear expectations as well as providing feedback to support both individual and team development
• University degree on relevant field: Science, Medical or Commercial
• Solid sales experience preferably from Pharmaceutical/Consumer Healthcare organisations (Product Manager/Product Specialist experience is a plus)
• Experienced in the areas of Oncology or related areas such as Rare Disease or Specialty Medicines; Experience in the Austrian Oncology market with established networks and well as Product launch experience is highly desirable
• Coaching skills and team management experience
• Proven track-record in delivering operational excellence ...