JOB TODAY is Europe’s first and leading mobile hiring app company. We’re a small team of highly driven obsessive-compulsive dreamers. We spend all of our time imagining and building the future where finding workers and finding work in a matter of minutes is the new normal. Since launching three years ago, the JOB TODAY mobile app has delivered over 100 million candidate applications to hundreds of thousands of small businesses hiring hospitality, retail and service staff.
We’re now looking for a driven and talented Product Manager to join our London team and develop our new On-Demand Staffing product.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing technology company and have a formative and immediate impact on the company’s strategy, product and operations. We’re looking for someone with 1-3 years of experience in product management, online marketing, or business analysis.
You’ll be joining a company that has pioneered mobile hiring for blue-collar jobs and strives to deliver both industry-leading commercial results and a positive societal change.
What does the role involve?
- Building the first version of a product without engineers by using only existing web services to test our initial hypothesis
- Hiring a product team to build the first version of applications for customers and workers
- Participating in the decision making process for one of the most dynamic companies in the HR-tech environment
- Applying best practices in business analysis in the areas of product management, online marketing and operations.
- Conducting market analysis in the area of digital hiring
- Helping execute on the products and services our company is developing
What do you need to land the job (today)?
- Demonstrate exceptional capability to learn new things, concepts and tools quickly
- Demonstrate both creative and process thinking
- Demonstrate independent thinking as well as resilience when faced with challenges
- Demonstrate leadership, initiative, and achievement in some of the relevant functional areas (ie product, marketing, analysis, etc)
- 1-3 years of experience in product management, online marketing, business analysis or related fields
- Familiarity and previous experience with analytics and user communication tools is a plus
Why should you join us?
- We are a small team of many nationalities: American, British, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Israeli, Dutch, Ukrainian, Lithuanian, and more
- You’ll be part of a growing international team building a disruptive product
- You’ll have significant ownership, autonomy, and impact
- We offer a competitive compensation package
- We are an equal opportunity company and welcome smart people of all types
How can you apply?
- Please send your CV to email@example.com
- Please only submit direct applications
Want to know more about JOB TODAY?
- Watch our CEO speak at NOAH’17 Berlin – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zirYgeF28Hs
- Read about how we’ve raised capital from several well-known investors – https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/job-today