European Securities and Markets Authority seeks Head of Data Reporting Unit (m/f/d).
European Securities and Markets Authority seeks
Head of Data Reporting Unit (m/f/d) 1. The Authority
ESMA is an independent EU Authority that was established on 1 January 2011. ESMA’s mission is to enhance investors’ protection and promote stable and orderly financial markets. This mission is derived from ESMA’s founding Regulation3 and encompasses three objectives:
• Investor protection: to have the needs of financial consumers better served and to reinforce their rights as investors while acknowledging their responsibilities;
• Orderly markets: to promote the integrity, transparency, efficiency, and well-functioning of financial markets and robust market infrastructures, and
• Financial stability: to strengthen the financial system in order to be capable of withstanding shocks and the unravelling of financial imbalances while fostering economic growth.
ESMAs four main activities 4 `:
• assessing risks to investors, markets and financial stability;
• completing a single rulebook for EU financial markets;
• promoting supervisory convergence; and
• directly supervising specific financial
ESMA achieves its mission within the European System of Financial Supervision (ESFS) through active co-operation with National Competent Authorities (in particular with securities
• Temporary agents may be engaged under their first contract for a fixed period of 5 years. Any further renewal shall be in principle for an indefinite duration. Probationary period for the first contract is nine
• Regulation (EU) No 1095/2010 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 November 2010 establishing a European Supervisory Authority (European Securities Markets Authority).
ESMA is organising a selection procedure for the post of Head of Data Reporting (DAR) Unit reporting to the Head of Markets & Data Reporting Department.
The Markets and Data Reporting Department is covering a range of ...
- Type d'emploi
- Temps plein