Head of Controlling.
At 360Learning we aim to change the way companies achieve growth with learning.
Our SaaS platform helps employees improve at their job and it allows leaders to be one step ahead of the competition. A pioneer in the “Collaborative Learning” field, we enable every team member to raise specific learning needs through our platform. From these needs, courses can be created with assistance from in-house experts” and improved between peers to maximize skills development.
Internally we created Convexity, an organization model whereby every team member can have an exponential impact. Convexity promotes autonomy around a well-defined scope, quantifiable objectives, replacing authority by responsibility and fostering a flexible way of working.
Created in 2013 by Nicolas Hernandez, Guillaume Alary-Raisonnier and Sébastien Mignot, 360Learning has offices in three countries (France, the United States, the United Kingdom) and has raised 50 million euros since its creation. The platform is used by 1200 customers (LVMH, Criteo, Toyota) worldwide and counts more than 1.5 million users.
As Head of Controlling, you will be the strong partner of the CFO, with the key following roles:
• Taking the lead on finance controlling
• Cash management
• M&A matters
• Financing topics
• Take the lead on controlling: monthly reporting, building and monitoring of the KPIs, budgeting and re-forecasting processes, monthly business reviews with operational teams (controlling as a business partner)
• Set-up of the cash forecast, monitoring of the cash
• M&A project: lead the review of the targets, review of the data room, build the rationale and objective of the potential acquisitions
• Financing matters (bank or fund raising): lead the building of the data room, the budget, the story telling
• Experience in driving financial controlling in similar company or start up (5 years +)
• Experience in banking or in auditing
• Fluent in French
- Type d'emploi
- Temps plein