Medical Advisor/Associate Medical Director.
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
• Medical Monitoring:
• Primarily serves as regional and/or global Medical Advisor on assigned projects.
• Serves as Scientific Advisor and provides guidance to Project Leaders on the medical and scientific aspects of assigned projects.
• Provides medical support to investigative sites and project staff for protocol-related issues including protocol clarifications, inclusion/exclusion determinations, and issues of patient safety and/or eligibility.
• Performs medical review of the protocol, Investigative Drug Brochure (IDB), and/or Case Report Forms (CRFs).
• Provides therapeutic area/indication training for the project clinical team.
• Attends and presents at Investigator Meetings.
• Performs review and clarification of trial-related Adverse Events (AEs).
• May perform medical case review of Serious Adverse Events (SAEs), including review of case documentation and patient narrative, in collaboration with the Pharmacovigilance department.
• May provide medical support for the Analysis of Similar Events (AOSE), in collaboration with or on behalf of Pharmacovigilance department.
• May perform medical review of adverse event coding.
• Performs review of the Clinical Study Report (CSR) and patient narratives.
• Attends Kick-Off meetings, weekly team meetings, and client meetings, as needed or requested.
• Available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week to respond to urgent protocol-related issues at the investigative sites.
• Medical Strategy:
• Provides expert advises to the development of medically sounded delivery strategies for small to large and/or complex multi-region studies in partnership with sales and other functions responsible for business development activities.
• Responsible for the development of the medically related aspects of client proposals including the budget related to medical monitoring.
• Provides medical and scientific ...
- Type d'emploi
- Temps plein