Chief Financial Officer.
We're looking for a candidate to this position in an exciting company.
• Partner with the CEO on financing strategy, board communications, investor relations, and corporate development
• Handle and improve the whole accounting process including monthly, quarterly and yearly closings and international consolidation
• Monitor, analyze and report financial and operational performance
• Prepare annual Budget and maintain actuals
• Manage cash flow planning process
• Supervise subscription, billing and collection processes
• Manage contract negotiation and renegotiation to optimize cash efficiency
• Prepare and file of all legal, administrative, HR, payroll, tax declarations and payments
• Manage expense and investment approval processes
• Implement and optimize procedures
• Maintain strategic relationships with business partners. Represent company to banks, financial partners and institutions.
• You have at least 10 years of proven track record with at least 3 years as the CFO of a scale-up company and the rest in audit and/or M&A, including management. Experience in Tech industry is a significant advantage.
• You are at ease in a global environment working with colleagues, customers and partners across different time zones and countries.
• Data driven and goal oriented, you measure success both quantitatively and qualitatively, and understand the importance of both.
• With excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you will be a key leadership figure to our staff and an ambassador to all company partners.
• You are low-ego, high-energy, and exhibit the qualities of a servant leader, always asking what you can do to make everyone around you more successful.
• You enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Type d'emploi
- Temps plein