Assoc Director, Product Management.
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
• Lead Promotion Review Committee process to ensure marketing materials are cleared for promotional use, and secure final production
• Demonstrate excellence in project management and effectively manage multiple projects and priorities
• Leverage primary and secondary market research and analytics critical to directing brand strategies and optimizing marketing tactics
• Analyze complex problems and situations, provide logical recommendations and lead any required action planning
• Develop various marketing materials across digital and traditional channels as well as relevant activities that support our commercial strategy, such as risk assessment activities for HIV patients
• Set priorities in circumstances of continued complex and conflicting requirements
• Take a lead role in representing the company at professional events and promote company products at such events
• Ensure that all marketing activities are in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
• Direct tactical plan development and implementation (e.g. own Brand Plan of Action process)
• Assist in the Latest Estimate financial forecasting process
• In close collaboration with the BUD HIV, develop the brand strategy and analyze market developments to continuously optimize tactics, activities and materials
• Should have experience in the pharmaceutical industry, ideally in Specialty Care
• Bachelor's degree in marketing or related fields required
• Previous experience in marketing research and/or pharmaceutical sales is required
• MBA or other advanced business degree is desired
• Must show demonstrated excellence in project management and have the ability to effectively manage multiple projects/priorities
• Experience in managing advanced multichannel activities (e.g. apps, webinars, websites, e-detailing) is highly desired
• Demonstrated understanding of pharmaceutical r...
- Type d'emploi
- Temps plein