Regional Vice President - French Market.
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
• Identify and target prospective nCino customers within a geographic territory and market segment
• Challenge prospective customers to consider a new and innovative offering
• Drive opportunities through qualification and closure while maintaining a pipeline sufficient to achieve and exceed quarterly and annual sales goals
• Develop strong nCino brand presence within a geographic territory
• Use consultative approach to identify client needs and use detailed knowledge of the nCino solution and the Salesforce.com platform to fulfill those needs
• Manage complex sales cycle with new customers by mapping out decision-making and approval processes, compressing timelines, negotiating contracts and closing business
• Effectively identify prospective customer “mobilizers” and build consensus among key stakeholders
• Work effectively with inside sales partners and marketing to drive a consistent message in the marketplace
• Expand nCino presence within existing clients by maintaining relationship with key client stakeholders, partnering with nCino’s Customer Success team to drive adoption
• Sell newly released nCino products and offerings to existing customers
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
• 6+ years of experience or combination experience, education, & superior performance
• Fluent in English and French
• Strong professional background with consistent record of excellence
• Demonstrated ability to challenge executive decision makers, build consensus with client executives, and sell to the C-suite
• Strong listening skills and impeccable verbal and written communication ability; able to demonstrate software solutions onsite with client or via virtual meetings
• History of success in collaborative work environment; demonstrable ability to partner with nCino team members from product, sales, professional services, sup...
- Type d'emploi
- Temps plein