Head of Finance.
OCUS is a Paris-headquartered technology company that creates content at scale for digital businesses such as clients Uber Eats and Booking.com. OCUS is seeking a highly-experienced Chief Product Officer to establish product as an integral part of OCUS, by setting the product vision, defining the product roadmap and building a best-in-class team, to ensure OCUS remains as a leader in content operations and uses technology to further evolve the industry. To be successful in this role, you should be a thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker, helping our people develop and be productive, while ensuring the business scales. This role is based in our headquarters in Paris.
• Strengthen finance tools and culture
- Partner with the CEO on financing strategy, board communications, investor relationships, and corporate development
- Participate in the executive committee
- Manage and drive the finance team (3 members to date)
- Ensure the company has accurate financial metrics.
- Set a financially aware culture at every level of the company : financial metrics, budget reporting, etc.
- Be the scorekeeper and challenge departments on spendings and investment ROI
- Monitor the accounting processes with our external accounting partner, produce monthly financial reports, analyse the financial and operational performance
- Design the yearly budget and the 3-year Business Plan
- Optimize the controlling processes as the Company scales up
- Manage cash, optimize cash flow planning processes
- Work with the People team to optimize HR, Payroll etc
• Support & finance scale
- Manage the fundraising strategy and process (series B)
- Maintain strategic relationships with business partners. Represent the Company to banks, financial partners and institutions
- External growth strategy ownership : M&A, etc
• Legal and administrative support for Growth
- Ensure high standards in legal compliance at each level of the Company
- Design t...
- Type d'emploi
- Temps plein