We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
• Act as a partner to the Founders team to support strategic decisions, board communication and corporate development
• Contribute to build the long term strategy of Colonies
• Financial performance and information
• Direct and monitor the deployment of financial reporting, business dashboards to manage operational performance
• Develop performance measures and monitoring systems that support the company’s strategic direction
• Develop financial, accounting and tax strategies
• Manage budget process and follow-up (ex : expense and investment approval processes)
• Manage cash-flow optimization and planning process
• Handle and improve the whole accounting process including quarterly closings and consolidation
• Deploy an ERP and mentor financial data
• Represent Colonies and maintain strategic relationships with our partners : banks, financial partners and institutions
• Implement operational best practices
• Risk management
• Oversee the creation, administrative and financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
• Understand and mitigate key elements of the company’s risk profile
• Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry
• Construct and monitor reliable management control systems
• Maintain appropriate insurance coverageFunding
• Raise and optimize debt financing
• Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
• Participate in equity funding processes and investor relations
• You have at least 7 years of proven track record in finance and 3 years in a similar experience.
• Experience as the CFO of a scale-up company or in Tech industry is a significant advantage : You already participated in setting up or structuring a Financial Department.
• You are at ease in a global environment working with colleagues, customers and partners across different countries.
• Data driven and goal oriented, you ...
- Type d'emploi
- Temps plein