Chief Engineer (H/F) - Canopy by Hilton Paris Trocadero.
Hilton Chief Engineer (H/F) - Canopy by Hilton Paris Trocadero de , France Apply Now
A Chief Engineer will manage the Engineering Team to efficiently maintain all hotel operations such that safety, security, conversation, and compliance are ensured at the highest levels.
What will I be doing?
As Chief Engineer, you are responsible for the effective management of all engineering and maintenance operations within the hotel, including energy conservation. You are also responsible for the development of the Engineering Team and staying abreast of compliance regulations and procedures in the field of Engineering, as required for hotel standards. Specifically, a Chief Engineer will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Lead the Engineering Team in the day-to-day engineering and maintenance operations of the hotel, including service standards, equipment schedules, and work schedules
• Communicate with Housekeeping to coordinate and prioritize maintenance activities for Guest rooms and public areas
• Develop systems and procedures to ensure the health and safety of Guests and Team Members, as well as the proper conditions for plants, machinery, and property
• Communicate with Government agencies to ensure full compliance with statutory regulations
• Prepare Capital and Repairs and Maintenance budgets for Engineering
• Perform daily checks around the hotel
• Conduct lift emergency release procedures as required
• Diagnose, maintain, and repair mechanical equipment within the hotel
• Ensure good relationships are built with internal and external customers
• Maintenance of all hotel fixtures and fittings to ensure they are in safe condition and take action when any unsafe situations arise
• Develop, implement, and direct all emergency programs
• Develop, implement and manage energy conservation programs for the property to minimize expenses
• Coordinate renovation bidding, define the cost and sco...
- Type d'emploi
- Temps plein