Counsel - Commercial Legal.
When applying internally, please keep your search tailored and consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles at any given time to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryLegalJob Details
Counsel - Commercial Legal France
Salesforce is looking for a high-performing, result-oriented Counsel to join our French commercial legal team, based in Paris. The commercial legal team delivers innovative, trusted and world-class legal services to advance and protect Salesforce's interests while creating a fulfilling work environment for our legal family. We are a team with a great team spirit sharing a passion for legal thinking. Our aim is to drive sales performance and foster customers’ relationships. Although our main activity is contractual negotiation with customers, we are also frequently involved on subjects related to high tech, data protection and artificial intelligence. If you have a strong legal knowledge & mindset and you enjoy negotiations, high tech and thinking out of the box, you are welcome to join us!
• Review, negotiate and revise agreements related to Cloud business, such as master subscription agreements, non-disclosure agreements, professional services agreements, data protection addendum, alliances agreements and order forms in support of the sales, professional services and alliances teams.
• Work with sales and professional services, revenue recognition, sales operations and pricing respective internal teams to support processes for contracting and order processing.
• Closely partner with the other internal privacy, security and compliance departments to ensure agreements are consistent with internal corporate policies and processes.
• Provide legal and commercial support in relation to existing contracts and provide support in the event of any disputes or potential disputes.
• Assist the company in maintaining and securing compliance with French laws and regulations.
• Assist in dev...
- Type d'emploi
- Temps plein