Director Business Development & Strategic Partnerships - France & EU.
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
• Identify new strategic partnership opportunities in support of Motion! technology, products and services strategy, and initiatives
• Structure, negotiate and close partnership to meet or exceed objectives
• Manage the entire sales cycle: project detection, analysis of the needs, commercial proposal, contract negotiation and signature
• Works closely with product development as they have a great perspective on what’s happening in the market. Business Development can be valuable in recommending /evaluating potential new business/product/service line
• Partner with engineering as needed to develop product offerings necessary to fulfill customer expectations and grow the customer base
• Establish and nurture relationships with key partners at every level
• Working with the strategic and product development groups in Motion! to help identify new opportunities in new or existing markets with new or existing products/services
• Work with various internal Motion! teams (including technology, analytics, cloud services, development, marketing, support, finance and legal) to gain support for key initiatives and deals
• Leadership in networking/relationship building, competitive intelligence, being a futurist, scaling business development, and getting the stuff done, more specifically making good deals
• Assist in the development of business models, pricing, product and market strategies
• Quantify, track, and report on product and service performance
• Passion for new technologies, artificial intelligence, data analytics and deep knowledge of cloud computing, PaaS, SaaS, DaaS in the French and the European Union markets
• You are an excellent oral and written communicator and you possess an analytical approach to business development, leveraging data to drive decisions
• Strategic Planning - Assist Motion's ...
- Type d'emploi
- Temps plein