RVP, Tableau Alliances - Partner Account Management.
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
• Develop strategic business plans with all partners, and align goals and objectives consistent with corporate strategy. Align sales, marketing, and services activities against these goals
• Contribute to the overall strategic direction as a key member of the EMEA Partner leadership team, and the France leadership team
• Meet & exceed quarterly partner sales targets while adhering to the Tableau sales rules of engagement
• Recruit partners specialized in specific domains
• Create strategic relationships with senior decision makers within our key partners and ensure they are mapped to Tableau management
• Leadership and management of the Partner Development team including resource management, hiring, mentor-ship and performance management
• Aggressively work to maximize partner total sales potential through best practices, training and support
• Communicate masterfully with partners on products and service offerings
• Create systems and procedures to streamline partner management
• Work with marketing to drive programs and events to extend the relationships to new prospects
• Continually learn about new products and improve selling skills
• Provide weekly reporting of pipeline and forecast
• Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
• Attend and participate in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
• Prepare written presentations, reports, and business plans
• Conduct contract negotiations
• Map Tableau partner organization to Tableau corporate organization, ensuring free cooperation and communication
• Some EMEA and some Global travel will be required
• Additional Responsibilities:
• Recruitment: Tableau hires company builders; employees are expected to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard, helping Tableau continue to build one of the best companies in the world
- Type d'emploi
- Temps plein