Chief Marketing Officer (m/f).
Position based in Paris — Available immediately
About Baobab (Formerly Microcred)
Baobab is the leading digital financial inclusion group focusing on serving individuals, micro and small businesses in Africa and China. Our mission is to unleash the potential of our clients offering them simple and easy to use financial services. Founded in 2005 as Microcred, today Baobab has over 700,000 customers and 3,800 employees operating in Burkina Faso, China, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ivory Coast, Madagascar, Mali, Nigeria, Senegal, Tunisia andZimbabwe.
The group is headquartered in Paris and has centralised a number of back office functions to Dakar, Senegal.
In a context of rapid growth and change we are looking for a Chief Marketing Officer (m/f).
The Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) will be responsible for the brand, marketing, customer care, product management and communications across the group.
The CMO will report to the group Chief Operating Officer / Chief Executive Officer (depending on profile), and will be expected to coordinate activities with other members of the central management team and with the management teams running the businesses in each country.
The CMO will work in coordination with the COO and Country Management
Principal Areas of Responsibility:
Products Management / Product Development
• Management of the existing suite of products and supervision of a Team of Product Managers in order for them to reach Marketing & Commercial targets
• Listen to the clients in order to develop new products (see below) with a particular focus on digital products;
• Capacity to develop Business Plans & Business Case for products;
• Structuration and coaching of local product owner teams.
Customer Centricity, Client Satisfaction:
• Put in place for each country the right customer care platform in order to insure maximum client satisfaction;
• Make sure that client requests and customer needs are addressed throug...
- Type d'emploi
- Temps plein