Head - Communication Unit.
In recent years, the World Organisation for Animal Health has undergone significant development linked to increased institutional recognition on the international scene. The forthcoming adoption of the Organisation's 7th Strategic Plan for the period 2021-2025 will provide the basis for a new communication strategy to accompany the Organisation's priorities, in particular:
- A more regular participation in high-level political forums (G7-G20- United Nations Assembly etc...) for a contribution of the Organisation to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals.
- The digital transformation initiated in 2020 with the definition of a communication policy adapted to the new communication channels,
- The strengthening of the means implemented for strategies to combat certain animal diseases,
- A better positioning of the Organisation in health crisis situations
- The continuation of programmes to support the Veterinary Services of Member countries so that they are better prepared to respond to global health challenges and societal expectations,
- The promotion of the OIE's social and environmental responsibility.
The celebration of the 100th anniversary of the creation of the OIE in 2024 will be an opportunity to retrace the history of the Organisation and to promote a new image of the OIE in the light of the achievements of the 7th Strategic Plan.
Positioning and reporting
Under the direct authority of the Director General and in close collaboration with all Heads of Unit or Department.
Supervising a team of 5 to 8 people.
The Head of the Communication Department contributes to the visibility of the OIE's missions and the global positioning of its mandate. He/she is responsible for the development and implementation of a global communication strategy aligned with the strategic priorities of the Organisation. As the OIE's relay to the outside world, he/she ensures the consistency of messages and i...
- Type d'emploi
- Temps plein