Head of Controlling and Financial Planning.
Head of Controlling and Financial Planning
WHAT YOU'LL DO
In a context of very strong growth of the activity and teams within BCG, the Business Support Functions evolve to meet a constant demand and address significant business matters.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be in charge of monitoring and managing a team of 10 controllers and working closely with the MDPs, the others BST Functions in Paris and the Regional and Global Finance community. While ensuring efficient management processes and optimizing financial information flows, you will act as a finance business partner to Senior Management, supporting commercial & financial steering and leveraging appropriate KPIs to support local decision-making processes. You will provide key leverage to the Paris Finance Director in terms of business analysis and by implementing initiatives to effectively meet business objectives and improve the Finance function.
Your 2 main contributions areas are:
• Reporting, planning & analysis (60%)
• Working closely with the Finance Director and the MDPs to prepare local office annual and long-range plans, and regular re-estimates for the Paris Office. Identifying and alerting, risks and opportunities related to the performance of
• the office. Providing relevant information on the evolution of results and the achievement of economic objectives.
• Providing monthly reportings and analysis of the Office’s KPI.
• Providing timely and meaningful management reporting and ensuring this reporting continues to evolve to meet the needs of the business and provides a sound basis for business decisions.
- State of the business, key financial metrics and variance analysis versus plans;
- Pricing trends and leakages, including suggestions on ways to improve;
- Key clients and practices area activities, including business development, client investments and returns generated;
- Information re. wins &...
- Type d'emploi
- Temps plein