Director of Sales senior.
The safety and security of our guests and Team Members remains our highest priority.Learn more about Hilton’s commitment to supporting our communities and workforce as we navigate through the COVID-19 crisis.
location Paris, Île-de-France, France category Hotel Canopy by Hilton Paris Trocadero HOT0741K
A Director of Sales manages the hotel sales and marketing plans by recommending growth efforts, monitoring progress, and ensuring that the hotel is competitively positioned within the local marketplace.
What will I be doing?
As Director of Sales, you are responsible for working closely with the Senior Management Team to drive business needs and expand existing business through promotional efforts and sales channels. A Director of Sales will work to develop the sales group and groom a high-performing sales team. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Manage hotel sales and marketing plans to ensure they accurately interpret and support the objectives of the business and use these plans to focus the sales efforts for all market segments
• Work closely with the Senior Management Team to identify and drive focused activities on elements of the business that require additional support
• Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
• Monitor offers, options and discounts for repeat bookings for groups, congresses and seminars in close cooperation with the Group Coordinator
• Develop the group team through leadership and by example to include sales development; participate in the hiring of team members, and their future success
• Direct and manage the forecasting process in conjunction with the Revenue Department to insure accurate, timely and complete information. Compile and/or direct the preparation of reports pertaining to the operation of the Sales Department to include, but not limited to the annual and monthly Forecast,...
- Type d'emploi
- Temps plein