Internship - Business Development & Marketing - Dutch speaker.
Numberly, Marketing Technologist, puts data at the service of customer relations. The group enables companies to understand the needs of their prospects and customers as well as interact with each other in an efficient and relevant way.
With expertise in omnichannel orchestration, programmatic activation and conversational platforms develop and implement high-impact experiments.
With teams in Paris, London, Brussels, Amsterdam, Dubai, Montreal and New York, Numberly operates in more than 50 countries: the international group has been expanding for almost 20 years. Over 500 employees contribute every day to quality customer satisfaction and execution, remaining curious, agile and innovative, a state of mind that drives Numberly. Job Description
Numberly is looking for a Business Developer & Marketing intern to help with the development of our activity in Benelux, from our Parisian office.
The job role includes:
* Benchmarking partners and competitors on the Benelux market
* Generating leads through sourcing creatively and targeting new, potential clients (prospecting new clients)
* Creating, qualifying and following up a portfolio of clients:
* Listening and understanding the clients’ needs
* Preparing meetings : reporting, recommendation proposals, presentation of results to clients (customer acquisition and loyalty)
* Following up to close deals
* Developing a long-term relationship via loyalty schemes (breakfast meetings, conferences events…)
* Screening and answering of RFI and RFP opportunities in the Benelux market
In parallel, the job role also includes the support of a marketing team dedicated to a major player of the transport sector:
* Help the client to adopt our own CRM tool
* Monitoring online viral campaigns and eCRM programmes
* 6 months internship starting in August 2020
* Compensation between €1,000 and €1,200, depending on degrees
* Native spe...
- Type d'emploi
- Temps plein