We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
• Develop revenues from North-America-based labels: seek out and sign new North-America-based labels in line with IDOL selective policy
• Supervise the North America label management and retail marketing activities
• Support the activities of the company globally by providing local knowledge and contacts to the global development team
• Work in close relationship with the other offices of the group
• Manage and structure the US Office. Manage local staff.
• Substantial experience in sales and distribution and/or account management in the US independent music industry sector, with at least 5 years in a digital music business environment (distribution, label, digital services,..)
• Extensive knowledge of the US music market and especially independent sector
• Excellent working network within the US independent players (labels, management companies,…)
• Office and staff management experience
• Confident and assertive relationship builder
• A Passionate self-starter able to work without direct supervision
• Curious & research led
• Passionate about independent music and music culture
• Education: Bachelor & higher OR relevant substantial work experience.
- Type d'emploi
- Temps plein