Head of Marketing.
OpenClassrooms is accelerating its international development and is looking for people passionate about making education accessible and helping its students land their dream job.
As Head of Marketing Partnerships your mission will be to drive awareness of the OpenClassrooms brand, capture new student acquisitions and increase our footprint in the training and education space through high quality partnerships. You will be responsible for developing an extensive network of partners designed to recruit students to our online school within our different programs (Apprenticeship, CPF, Talent cohorts for companies, government or other actors’ scholarships etc.). Our partners range from local associations and NGOs to large public institutions and private companies all sharing our mission to make education more accessible. Through partnerships, we gain access to new audiences, broaden our reach and develop new sales opportunities.
The ideal candidate will combine a clear understanding of the various programs, a commercial attitude focused on building impactful partnership and a growth mindset.
Reports to the VP Students, Marketing.
• Identify key partners and develop common marketing strategies to grow the OpenClassrooms’ brand and students acquisition;
• Source students for specific program and ensure 100% program saturation thanks to active partners participation and specific off/online events, campaigns that advance exposure of our brand + program co-led with our partners;
• Create a pool of candidates interested in the different specific training programs, sourced on an ongoing basis, through partnerships and co-owned with partners;
• Build & lead an evangelist strategy promoting OpenClassrooms within a network of external public and private partners you will own, manage and grow, in close collaboration with our Sales and Public Market teams;
• Define & implement a sourcing strategy built in collaborat...
- Type d'emploi
- Temps plein