Mission: The Administrative officer provides comprehensive coordination for all aspects of daily activities held by FIABCI International including different missions and projects with international organizations and FIABCI chapters.
Reporting to: Secretary General of FIABCI
Target start date: October 2020
Purpose of Role
• Follow up and coordination on existing chapters' issues (reporting, administrative assistance, invoicing, etc.)
• Follow up on new chapters creation and members admission process
• Coordination with vendors and independent contractors (agreements, payments, etc.)
• Ensure full financial data entry and coordination with the external accounting service
• Management of administrative tasks relative to FIABCI General Secretariat Missions and its officers
• Formulate, develop and implement administrative proceedings and guidelines for FIABCI GS and Chapters
• Preparation of official letters and documentations.
• Execution of other missions delegated by the Secretary-General.
Technical Skills, knowledge and experience
• Master degree in Management or in Business Administration
• Minimum 3 years of work experience in related field
• Knowledge of Government Relations
• Experience in working within an international organization in a multicultural context
• Experience working with records management systems, filing structures and electronic records and Project Management Style
• Intermediate/advanced user of Windows operating system and Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent level of English and French (written and spoken)
• High level of Spanish and/or German preferred.
Personal skills and attributes
• Ability to follow policies and procedures
• Strong attention to detail and ability to follow-through with a high level of accuracy
• Ability to quickly adjust to different cultures and share responsibilities and rewards within a team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skil...
- Type d'emploi
- Temps plein