About JOB TODAY
JOB TODAY’s mission is to become the best place in the world to find a job.
We are Europe’s first and leading mobile hiring app company, and aim to reduce job search barriers, connect people with local opportunities, and help millions of people find a job in as fast as 24 hours. So far, we have processed over 100 million job applications and we are just getting started!
JOB TODAY is headquartered in Luxembourg and has been backed by some of the world’s leading venture capital firms. As we expand, we are always on the look out for brilliant and driven individuals to join our team.
Who are we looking for?
At JOB TODAY, we are working to be the best place in the world to find a job. To get there, we need exceptionally brilliant, dynamic, and driven people to help achieve that mission. If this mission resonates with you, then get ready to come help us change the world of employment.
We are looking for a motivated individual who can work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment. The successful Data / Business Intelligence Engineer candidate will be an analytical problem solver, have a relentlessly high level of customer focus (both on the Job Seeker and Employer side), and have a passion for discovering insights through data and analysis.
What you will get to do
- Design, implement, and support a platform providing access to large datasets in our data warehouse.
- Interface with business, product, and technology teams to understand data needs.
- Help derive valuable business insights that will drive business decisions through analytics.
- Build data expertise and own data quality for allocated areas of ownership.
- Implement data structures using best practices in data modeling, ETL/ELT processes , SQL, Redshift, etc.
- Design, build and launch new data extraction, transformation and loading processes in production.
- Build robust and scalable data integration (ETL) pipelines and deliver high quality datasets to support business analyst and customer reporting needs
- Continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for customers
- Participate in strategic & tactical planning discussions, including annual budget processes
What do you need to land the job (today)?
- Have a Growth mindset – you are excited to apply your skills, learn to solve new problems, and deliver valuable research.
- Convey the ability to comfortably lead analysis end-to-end, communicating with stakeholders at many different levels.
- Demonstrate excellent independent analytical skills and adaptability to changing situations.
- Willingness to be bold – convey your honest feedback and recommendations to leaders.
- 2+ years of experience in high-intensity, data-driven work environments.