About JOB TODAY
JOB TODAY’s mission is to become the best place in the world to find a job, fast!
We are Europe’s first and leading mobile hiring app, and aim to reduce job search barriers, connect people with local opportunities, and help millions of people find a job in as fast as 24 hours. So far, we have processed over 100 million job applications and we are just getting started!
JOB TODAY is headquartered in Luxembourg and has been backed by some of the world’s leading venture capital firms. As we expand, we are always on the look out for brilliant and driven individuals to join our team.
Who are we looking for?
At JOB TODAY, we are working to be the best place in the world to find a job, fast. To get there, we need exceptionally brilliant, dynamic, and driven people to help achieve that goal. If this mission resonates with you, then get ready to come help us change the world of employment!
We are now looking for a results-oriented People Business Partner / HR Manager. You are smart, creative, curious, humble, and also self-driven to make things better.
We’re a small team and everyone matters and makes a real impact. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing startup, with a proven track-record in Europe.
What does the role involve?
- Focus on a broad range of HR specialities including organizational design, performance management, leadership development, compensation, succession planning, talent acquisition, diversity and inclusion, and employee relations.
- Develop relationships with leaders and employees across the office to facilitate and promote an environment that attracts and retains diverse talent – enable people to achieve their fullest potential.
- Execute HR strategies and activities that champion growth, innovation, and organizational effectiveness.
- Support the analysis and facilitation of leadership and cultural initiatives. Use influence and coaching skills to champion a culture that reflects our JOB TODAY core values.
- Own the communication and rollout of HR programs and projects.
What do we need from you?
- A desire to work in a start-up environment: working hard, playing hard.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in human resource management in a fast-paced working environment.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- You’re a fast-learner and knows how to work on your own. You constantly learn new things, concepts, and tools.
- Passion for listening to and talking to employees.
- The ability to explain complex topics in easy to understand and concise language.
- The ability to rapidly switch gears while retaining focus on the bigger picture.
- Demonstrate both creativity and process thinking.
Why should you join us?
- You’ll be part of a growing international team building a disruptive product.
- You’ll have autonomy and daily impact on our customers’ experience.
- We are an equal opportunity company and welcome smart people of all types.
- We are a team of 40 plus people of 11 nationalities. To make things easier, English is our official language in the office.
- We are young, smart, and dynamic team. We love our product and enjoy working together.