About JOB TODAY
JOB TODAY’s mission is to become the best place in the world to find a job, fast!
We are Europe’s first and leading mobile hiring app, and aim to reduce job search barriers, connect people with local opportunities, and help millions of people find a job in as fast as 24 hours. So far, we have processed over 100 million job applications and we are just getting started!
JOB TODAY is headquartered in Luxembourg and has been backed by some of the world’s leading venture capital firms. As we expand, we are always on the look out for brilliant and driven individuals to join our team.
Who are we looking for?
At JOB TODAY, we are working to be the best place in the world to find a job, fast. To get there, we need exceptionally brilliant, dynamic, and driven people to help achieve that goal. If this mission resonates with you, then get ready to come help us change the world of employment!
We are now looking for a results-oriented Product Marketing Manager. You are smart, creative, curious, humble, and also self-driven to make things better. You will take ownership of crafting and packaging our user communications to achieve business and product objectives.
We’re a small team and everyone matters and makes a real impact. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing startup, with a proven track-record in Europe.
What does the role involve?
- Communicating efficiently and effectively with our customers through our product and our CRM systems to achieve greater user engagement, retention and conversion to our paid products.
- Become deeply knowledgable about all facets of the JOB TODAY product. You may also be talking to customers on the phone, or meet them in person, so that you learn first hand what their needs are and what problems JOB TODAY solves.
- Influencing the direction of JOB TODAY, our product, bringing relevant feedback from our customers to the team.
- Working directly with product teams to identify current issues and, synthesizing the diverse feedback you hear from our customers, and create strategies to implement potential sales solutions.
- Support sales objectives via content development, in close collaboration with product managers, designers, CRM, & growth teams.
What do we need from you?
- Relevant experience in product marketing, product design, sales content development, and/or copywriting experience, preferably
- Excellent communication and writing skills: Native speaker of English, preferably with high proficiency in Spanish.
- Be a fast-learner and know how to work on your own. You will constantly learn new things, concepts and tools.
- An understanding of internet culture and an enjoyment of technology.
- Passion for talking to customers all day, every day.
- The ability to explain complex topics in easy to understand and concise language.
- The ability to rapidly switch gears while retaining focus on the bigger picture
- Demonstrate both creativity and process thinking.
- Sales content development within sales organization, in print or online
Why should you join us?
- You’ll be part of a growing international team building a disruptive product.
- You’ll have autonomy and daily impact on our customers’ experience.
- We are an equal opportunity company and welcome smart people of all types.
- We are a team of 30 plus people of 11 nationalities. To make things easier, English is our official language in the office.
- We are young, smart, and dynamic team. We love our product and enjoy working together.