A Senior Product Manager in Job Today will join a small, versatile team. We do things end to end, from analysis for opportunity identification, hypothesis generation, defining requirement and through to implementation review, performance monitoring and back to analysis and optimization.
Ultimately we aim to generate results, driven by user behavior and motivations.
We’re at a pivotal point with some cool projects getting off the ground where you can own and shape our future success.
What will you do:
- High level analysis as well as deeper analysis of user behavior
- Generate user driven hypotheses to drive us towards our goals
- Concept, spec and oversee feature development
- Think about the user experience and what would make it magical
- Analyze feature performance and define further optimizations
- Collaborate with designers, data scientists, developers, marketing, customer success and other team members
- Plan and prioritize our roadmap of development and testing
- Define business requirements, write user stories
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis using big data, surveys and customer meetings
Skills and Background:
- Degree educated, MBA an advantage
- Experience in mobile, B2C, data driven environment
- Excel, powerpoint and similar standard analysis and presentation tools
- Worked on a product with large scale of userbase
- At least theoretical understanding of statistical concepts
- Analytical and structured approach to problem solving
- Creative thinker
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate with different audiences
- High on empathy, listening and translating input to evolve your vision
- High attention to detail and ability to link it to high level strategy
- Advantage: SQL so you can be more self reliant
- Advantage: experience with BI/reporting tools such as Looker, Tableau etc. so you can be more self reliant
- Direct and honest
- Independence and entrepreneurial while communicating to relevant stakeholders
- Customer centric
- Results oriented
JOB TODAY is the #1 app for jobs in restaurants, hotels, shops and more. We use mobile technology to help millions of people find a job in 24 hours. Our easy to use platform empowers employers to take ownership of their hiring and connect with jobseekers in the fastest and most efficient way possible.
With over 150 million job applications made on our platform since our launch in 2015, we are reducing barriers, and connecting people to jobs making opportunities available for everyone.
Backed by one of the world’s leading venture capital firms and with offices across London and Luxembourg, we’ve built a growing team of over fifty people as diverse as our users. From product development to customer service, we believe that different backgrounds help us provide our users with the best experience.
Join us on a mission to help everyone find a job the same day!