deally being ACCA Qualified (practising certificate)
Responsibilities will vary, but examples include:
The individual will have strong financial disciplines.
• Recording financial transactions by entering account information
• Maintaining accounting records
• Providing financial information to management by compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans and financial statements (including monthly and annual reports)
• Auditing financial information
• Managing financial systems and budgets
• Preparing accounts and tax returns
• Maintaining accounting controls by designing and implementing policies and procedures
• Preparation of the monthly management accounts and submissions as required.
• General ledger control including balance sheet substantiation and analysis.
• Control the overhead expenditure analysis and control reporting.
• Working with the Finance Manager to ensure appropriate processes and control documentation is in place.
Feel free to contact us:
- Monday -Friday 9Am-5Pm
- £30,000 – £36,000 yearly