As a well-established Property Management Company, managing a varied portfolio of residential blocks across the Bournemouth and Poole area, we are looking for a secretary / administrator to join our team based in Bournemouth.
Your main duties will be: -
• To provide prompt and efficient administrative / secretarial assistance to the team of Property Managers
• To handle incoming / outgoing correspondence and telephone calls from / to residents, contractors, and colleagues in a professional and expedient manner
• To type dictation including letters, email correspondence, meeting agendas, meeting minutes
• To cover reception duties, as / when required
• Administrator / Secretarial:
• Experience with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Audio / copy type
• An eye for detail and accuracy
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
• Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually.
• Punctual attendance
Hours of work
Monday to Friday, Office Based - 9.00am – 5.00pm
Salary and Benefits
• £k TBA, 4 weeks Holiday, plus public holidays
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent