We are seeking a remote-based Administrator to help support our business, particularly in relation to the Knowledge Centre section of our website. This role is a crucial part of the team so we are looking for someone who has excellent organisational skills, a high standard of work and attention to detail.
- Actioning content uploaded to the Pensions for Purpose website by Influencer members.
- Assisting with onboarding (and exiting) of Influencer members.
- Assisting with onboarding (and exiting) of Affiliate and Network Support members.
- Periodic projects including checking the website for non-functioning links, checking the content management system (CMS) for unpublished posts, confirming Influencer social media handles, maintaining the customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Supporting the senior leadership team in other administrative tasks, such as meeting organisation, member forums (including social media), online roundtables and presentation updates.
- Excellent administrative experience
- Good IT skills
- High standard of spoken/written English, with a keen eye for detail
- Well organised, reliable and self-motivated
- 25 hours per week
- £18,571 yearly
- Salary is £26k pro-rata plus a 5% pension contribution
Financial services • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since February, 2021
Pensions for Purpose exists as a bridge between asset managers, pension funds and their professional advisers, to encourage the flow of capital towards impact investment.