Football Family is currently recruiting for a Business Administration Apprentice. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
As an Apprentice supporting the Football Family, you will be supporting our vision for how we will work in the future. This is therefore an exciting opportunity for the right candidate who will gain knowledge and experience across a wide and diverse range of services while helping shape the future of how we work.
Starting in September apprentices will work towards achieving an Apprenticeship in Business Administration (Level 3). This will be supported by a combination of training and practical work experience.
Applicants should be:
• Keen and enthusiastic to learn and motivated to succeed
• Interested in learning more about a range of finance services within local government and how it might meet your future career aspirations
• Able to listen carefully and respond well to people
• Willing to provide excellent service
• Of suitable academic ability i.e., minimum qualifications of grade C (4) GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths
This is an extremely exciting time to join us as we invest in the future workforce. If you have the ambition,
Education Training Provider • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since August, 2021
Football Family is committed to ensuring a culture of valuing diversity and ensuring equality of opportunity.