The Blues Kitchen Shoreditch is looking for exceptional barbacks to join our family.
We only recruit passionate people that share our values and we believe that leads to a healthy, happy work environment where you can learn and grow to become the best.
What we offer:
· Industry renowned leadership academy
· Personal Development plan to achieve your goals
· Clear routes for progression
· Guestlist tickets to our incredible events and parties
· 40% discount company-wide
· Fully paid, regular training sessions
· Staff food
· Staff drink
· International trips as incentive prizes
· Further development courses inc WSET schemes
· An action-packed Christmas party
Who we’re looking for:
Passionate about what you do, you love hospitality as much as we do. You’re into people, music, food and booze.
You have a hunger to learn & thirst for knowledge, you’re unique & stylish, with a maverick spirit to boot and you’ve got bags of personality & charisma.
You form close bonds, you’re there for your team and you treat everyone with kindness and respect.
We’re looking for hard working, resilient barbacks, who have a drive to want to develop through the ranks.
- Not required
- English – Intermediate
- £11.6 hourly
- Tronc, Tips and more staff priviledges
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Restaurant / Bar / Live Music • More than 250 Employees
Hiring with us since June, 2019
Established in 2006, The Columbo Group owns and manages several iconic music venues and nightlife institutions.