Barista and Waiter / Waitress
There are many roles at PH that help make us who we are. But, without our Front of House Baristas and waitresses, making customer experiences truly the heart of PH, our product would be worthless. It’s our Baristas that bring our shop to life, communication and customer service and of course the way the coffee, smoothies and juices are made always the same to give the same taste throughout.
Key traits should include:
· A positive attitude with positive personality
· being able to make coffees
· being able to make smoothies
· hospitality experience is required
· A passion for delivering excellence in everything you do
· understanding health and allergens
· Good communication skills
· understanding healthy concept
· An eagerness to learn
What you’ll be doing
Day to day you’ll be making coffee juices smoothies and serving customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Crafting great coffee.
· Serving food – hot and cold.
· Serving customers with a smile.
· Handling money.
· Keeping your workspace clean and tidy.
· smoothies & juices
- English – Advanced
- £8.75 – £9 hourly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Diner / Cafe / Brunch • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since February, 2021
Power of Health is an exciting and fun new café in north London! We are looking for a qualified passionate chef who is ready to be a part of this amazing successful team.