Bartender / Barista
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Taking orders from customers.
- Preparing the orders for the customers in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that we display company behavioural traits in all we do.
- Preparing and plating any food orders which have been made.
- Developing a relationship with clients to ensure that we build loyalty.
- Ensuring that the bar area stays clear and clean at all times.
- Taking payment from clients in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Ensuring that sanitation standards are achieved.
- Accountable to follow all company policy and procedure.
- Handling alcohol and tobacco products will be necessary.
Whilst this remains your primary job role, from time to time you may also need to support other operations within the business including but not limited to the roles of Bartender, Kitchen Porter, Host or Waiter. There is a requirement from all employees to offer a flexible availability including the necessity to work night shifts. Multi-lingual candidates preferred but not essential.
- English – Advanced
- Share of tips and service charge
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Café, Bar, Lounge, Tobacconist • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since July, 2021
At ARC LE SALON we will create an exclusive and modern environment where luxury and discretion are guaranteed for every client. Join us as we embark on the journey towards creating the most innovative and luxurious establishment in Mayfair!