MAC Groundwork Contractors Ltd are looking to recruit a Buyer to join our Purchasing Department to work on our Groundwork Projects.
The successful candidate should have experience and knowledge of working in and around Groundwork projects.
The main duties of the roll will include:
- Procurement of materials required on site.
- Dealing with suppliers to ensure deliveries are arriving on site when required.
- Keep a record of site delivery and waste management tickets.
- Working closely with QS to create an accurate Bill of Quantities/Budget Sheet.
- Keeping records of materials purchased and work with suppliers to produce an O&M Manual.
- Research and improve our supplier database and continuous review of suppliers.
- Management of sub-contractors, setting up schedules and issuing Purchase Orders.
- Providing Quantity Surveyors with regular Job Costings on projects.
- Reviewing and managing procurement, waste management and company procedures for procurement.
- Ensuring compliance with Health, Safety & Environmental requirements of materials and services.
- Prepare necessary reports and attend management meetings.
- To undertake any other reasonable task in accordance
Grounworks & Surfacing Contractors • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since July, 2021
MAC Groundwork Contractors is an established company working within the construction industry, carrying out groundworks, installation and surfacing works nationwide to a wide range of clients. We are located in Chartley in Staffordshire.