Carry out basic tasks which are essential for the smooth running of a kitchen. Including washing up, cleaning kitchen appliances, washing work surfaces, unloading deliveries and basic food preparation.
The ability to work quickly and efficiently as part of a team, not to mention the capability to work under your own initiative
• Supporting chefs in a specific work section
• Serving food
• Washing, peeling and preparing food items
• Using a variety of kitchen equipment such as mixers special knives and cutters.
• Unloading deliveries
• Organising the storeroom
• Washing kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls.
Previous experience in the catering or hospitality industry is not required, however being happy to muck in with a positive attitude is essential. The ability to carry out tasks quickly and competently.
Must have the ability to pick up detailed instructions quickly and follow them closely
• Good spoken communication skills
• Customer service skills
• Attention to detail
• Team player/Ability to work alone
- Not required
- English – Intermediate
- 1:30pm - 10:30pm Tuesday to Sunday
- £10 – £11 hourly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Contract Caterer • More than 250 Employees
Hiring with us since April, 2021
Fun, professional and experts in our field. A family run business since the 1960’s.