Chef de Partie
As a Chef de Partie, you would be working on a variety of stations. responsible for creating an exceptional culinary experience for the guests through preparation, cooking and food presentation. Takes leadership role during the absence of the Head Chef and Sous Chef.
Must adhere to all sanitation regulations and requirements and also responsible for the correct handling and preparation of all food items and equipment.
1. Able to organise the assigned work area and efficiently put away orders.
2. Able to prepare and sells food within recommended time frames to meet Guest expectations.
3. Able to operate kitchen equipment like braising pan, baking ovens, stoves, grills, microwaves and fryers.
4. Able to produce quality product in a timely and efficient manner for the guests or staff.
5. Responsible to maintain cleanliness, sanitation at the assigned work area.
6. Responsible for preparing and cooking all food items by the recipe and to specification.
- Albanian – Beginner
Italian – Beginner
Portuguese – Beginner
Spanish – Beginner
- Monday to Sunday 5 shift in a week
- £12.5 – £14 hourly
- Tips and tronc applicable
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Restaurant • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since April, 2021
El Molino has reigned as one of South East London’s top tapas bars and restaurants since opened in 1991. We offer a fantastic and authentic Spanish cuisine in this corner of Beckenham.