Chef De Partie
We are now looking for an experienced Chef's de Partie to join the team at a well-established Café & Restaurant producing freshly made brunch, breakfast and Mediterranean food and Pizzas. The successful candidates will be part of the current team supporting the owners keeping the standards with the wider team in the kitchen.
· You pride yourself on running a kitchen, preparing, cooking and presenting great tasty food
· experienced in producing freshly made food
· A real passion for hospitality, food and quality fresh ingredients.
· Taking responsibility for the dishes coming out of the kitchen and ensuring consistent quality and presentation.
· You will be confident in managing, training, and passing on your knowledge to the more junior members of the team.
· You naturally enjoy working within a team environment and strive for the best.
· You are eager to learn and you always push yourself to develop as a Chef.
· You are keen to use your great cooking, organizational and time management skills, energy, confidence and passion for food to ensure the highest standards are consistently achieved.
- English – Intermediate
- Monday - Sunday
- £10 – £15 hourly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
restaurant • 11-50 Employees
Hiring with us since May, 2021
We are a family run business and are looking for people that have the same values as us!