Chef De Partie
This an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Chef de Partie to join a 2 AA Rosette Restaurant serving 40 covers. The successful candidate will be required to work full-time. Working with the best ingredients and seasonal produce, you will be required to work to exceptionally high standards.
The successful Chef de Partie must have:
- Experience of working to high standards
- Excellent culinary skills
- Good communication skills
- Passion for food
- Work well as part of a team
- Be able to take direction
- Genuine flair for cooking
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and high levels of enthusiasm
- Creative, with a good knowledge of modern and traditional cuisine
- Willing to learn new skills and progress within the team
Please click apply and one of our consultants will call you immediately to discuss.
- £22,000 – £25,000 yearly
- Starting time
- Immediate start!
Recruitment agency • 1-10 Employees
Hiring with us since May, 2021
Helping businesses bounce back from the pandemic.